The Electronic Bulletin of the GLObal Systems Analysis
and Simulation Association in the USA
Email distribution: GLOSAS@vm1.mcgill.ca
Also distributed by fax.
ISSN-1188-6307 -- GN/GE/Vol.IV/No. 1 -- April 1994
Editor: Professor Anton Ljutic, Economics Department, Champlain
- About GN
- Editor's Note: Desktop conferencing
coming of age?
- Current News and Work in Progress at
- Global Lecture Hall (GLH) (TM), July 7th, 1994
- Multimedia of America (MMOA) (TM): Call for Participants
- CU-SeeMe: GSH Kids Make History!
by Yvonne Marie Andres, Global Schoolhouse Project
- About CU-SeeMe (From: README file,
Cornell Video "CU-SeeMe 0.42", 9-7-93)
- WWW: "Friends and Partners"
by Natasha Bulashova and Greg Cole
- MBONE (An excerpt from: Frequently
Asked Questions (FAQ) on the Multicast Backbone (MBONE) by Steve
Casner, email@example.com, 6-May-93)
- TeleEducation Driving the Electronic
Highway: The New Brunswick Model by Rory McGreal, TeleEducation
NB, and Len Weeks, Economic Development and Tourism NB, Canada
- ITU Discusses and Proposes a Global
Tele-University, Cites GLOSAS' Global (Electronic) University
as Example (excerpts from draft proposal)
- Brief Announcements:
- Simulation Conference
- Nova University's Graduate Catalog
- Odd de Presno's Electronic Book
- Mission Earth Symposium
Return to GLOSAS News Archive Contents,
Reed Library, Fort Lewis College.
GLOSAS NEWS (GN) was one of the early electronic newsletters,
edited and published 1991-97 from McGill University's server by
Anton Ljutic, who later
benefited from editorial assistance. GN (original copyright 1991
by A. Ljutic) was first posted to the WWW at URL: http://library.fortlewis.edu/~instruct/glosas/cont.htm
by Tina Evans Greenwood, Library Instruction Coordinator, Fort
Lewis College, Durango, Colorado, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
and last updated May 7, 1999. Greenwood also served as managing
editor for vol. V, issue II, to vol. VII, issue I. The Website
has been archived at the University of Tennessee server directory
of GLOSAS Chair Dr. Takeshi Utsumi (http://www.friends-partners.org/~utsumi/glosas-news/cont.htm)
since July 10, 2000 by Steve
McCarty in Japan.
Please see the University of Tennessee archive for GN issues published